Dr. Tony Tang Yuqi
MSc Clinical Research (Edinburgh)
TCM Physician (S’pore Reg.)
- Tony Tang Yuqi: Review of Treatment for Psoriasis Using, a Botanical Formula. J Dermatol 2005; 32(12):940-945
- Tony Tang Yuqi: a herbal medicine for psoriasis. Eur J Dermatol. 2008; 18(3):352-353
- Tony Tang Yuqi: Atopic Dermatitis. Complementary Therapy. 2009;2(5):58-62
- Tony Tang Yuqi: A 14-year-old girl with multiple, firm, dome-shaped eroded nodules and itching on the limbs. Dermatol Ther. 2010;23(3):299-301
- Tony Tang Yuqi: A Nonimmunosuppressant Approach on Asia Psoriasis Subjects: 5-Year Followup and 11-Year Data Analysis. Dermatol Res Prac, vol. 2012, Article ID 304172, 11 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/304172
- Tang Tang Yuqi, Li Fangzhou, Afseth Janyne: Review of the regulations for clinical research in herbal medicines in USA. Chin J Integr Med. 2014 Dec;20(12):883-93. doi: 10.1007/s11655-014-2024-y. Epub 2014 Nov 27.
- Tony Tang, Li Fangzhou, Affleck A, Donaldson J, Chouliara Z (2015) Current evidence on the effectiveness of systemic herbal medicine for psoriasis: A systematic review with meta-analysis. Glob Dermatol, 2015; 2(3):117-127 DOI: 10.15761/GOD.1000136
- Tony Tang Yuqi: How does feces become a good medicine? Singapore chinese Medical bulletin. 2020; 106 (10):19-20
- Tony Tang Yuqi, Wang Feng, Li Fangzhou, et al. Second Degree Burn Healed in 10 Days with Herbal Formulated HLQ Ointment. Dermatol Res. 2021; 3(1); 1-3.
Dr. Tang JingHua
MD, Military Surgeon
Dr. Tang joined Peoples’ Liberation Army in 1958 became a military surgeon, his research is focus on the autoimmune disease TAO Thromboangiitis Obliterans (Buerger’s disease), Psoriasis and Atopic Dermatitis(Eczema). Dr. Tang has integrated herbal medicine to treat autoimmune disease in the Surgery Department of the Inner Mongolia Armed Force Police Hospital since 1971. His main topic of research is the regulating and enhancing of the immune system in humans. As a result of Dr. Tang’s important contribution to medicine and to the nation, the China People’s Libration Army has honored him the third award in 1995. The most important findings of Dr. Tang’s research were published in medical journal “The Practical Journal of Integrating Chinese with Modern Medicine. Vol.8. No: 20 1995” and in the “People’s Military Medical Journal. Vol. 10. 1980”