Angina pectoris (Congenital Heart Disease)
Purpura haemorrhagica and hemophiliac patients consult doctor
1440mg to be taken three times daily
Avoid alcohol consumption
Tangs Angilax, each 360mg extract equivalent to 1434mg raw herbs:
Borneolum Syntheticum 2mg
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae 600mg
Radix Ginseng Rubra 372mg
Radix Ophiopogonis 260mg
- In year 2001, 134 cases of angina pectoris of congenital heart disease were studied in hospital.
- Study Methodology: Tangs Angilax capsules was compared with a competitive product over a 4-week regime.
- Evaluation indicators: Pain index, ECG, blood, urine, and kidney function.
- Result: Effective rate is 87.9% in ECG level 96% of patients experienced eradication of pain at around the 8th day of treatment.
- No adverse effects in blood and urine test and kidney function.