- Manage symptoms of eczema with tradional Chinese medicine (TCM)《The New Paper》Friday, July 26, 2019, Page 11
- Managing your skin conditions with TCM《The New Paper》Thursday, June 27, 2019, Page 27
- Herbal treatment for itchy skin《The New Paper》Thursday, April 25, 2019, Page 37
- Save your skin《The New Paper》Thursday, March 28, 2019, Page 29
- Say goodbye to itch《The New Paper》Thursday, February 28, 2019, Page 31
2018 October 29
- Happy Feet 《The New Paper》Thursday, August 31, 2017, Page 17
2017 June 28
2017 June 20
- Congratulations on being awarded the SINGAPORE’S OUTSTANDING ENTERPRISE SME150/2015.
- 摆脱湿疹困扰《我报》 特辑第9页，星期三，2015年10月21日 B9
- 告别湿疹, 还我清白肌肤 《我报》 特辑7页，星期三，2015年9月23日
- 告别湿疹, 还我清白肌肤 《我报》 特辑11页，星期三，2015年7月22日
- The medical research paper entitled “Current evidence on the effectiveness of systemic herbal medicine for psoriasis: A systematic review with meta-analysis” was published in Global Dermatology Journal. Tony Tang, Li Fangzhou, Affleck A, Donaldson J, Chouliara Z (2015) Glob Dermatol, 2015. 2(3):117-127 DOI: 10.15761/GOD.1000136
- LianHe ZaoBao 《联合早报》 特辑8页，星期三，2014年8 月27日
- 治疗湿疹 安全用药为首要 《我报》 特辑9页，星期四，2014年7月31日
- 中医辩证论证湿疹。《我报》 特辑26页，星期三，2014年3月26日
- 安全击退湿疹。《我报》 特辑16页，星期三，2013年11月13日
- The dermatological research paper entitled “A Nonimmunosuppressant Approach on Asia Psoriasis Subjects: 5-Year Followup and 11-Year Data Analysis” was published in Dermatology Research and Practice, vol. 2012, Article ID 304172, 11 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/304172. The medical Dermatology Research and Practice is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies in all areas of dermatology.
- The medical paper entitled “A 14-year-old girl with multiple, firm, dome-shaped eroded nodules and itching on the limbs” was published in Dermatologic Therapy Vol.23, No.3, May/June Issue 2010. (Dermatol Ther. 2010;23(3):299-301) The medical Journal Dermatologic Therapy serves not only as a readily available resource for the day-to-day treatment of patients, but also as an evolving therapeutic textbook for the treatment of dermatologic diseases.
- Complementary Therapy. Atopic Dermatitis. 2009;2(5):58-62
- パルティ.vol.184, 2009 April;184(4):3
- The medical paper entitled “a herbal medicine for psoriasis” was published in The European Journal of Dermatology Vol.18, No.3, May-June Issue 2008, (Eur J Dermatol. 2008 May 13;18(3):352-353.) The European Journal of Dermatology is an internationally renowned journal for dermatologists and scientists involved in clinical dermatology and skin biology. It publishes original articles on clinical dermatology, skin biology, immunology and cell biology.
- Dr. Tangs’ formula for eczema Derma-zema Capsule were approved as Chinese Proprietary Medicines (CPM) by HSA Singapore and subsequently manufactured by GMP factory in Singapore.
- Agape. Relief for psoriasis, eczema. 2007;3(5):4
- The medical paper entitled “Review of Treatment for Psoriasis Using, a Botanical Formula” was published in The Journal of Dermatology Vol.32, No.12, December Issue 2005 (J Dermatol 32(12):940-945,2005). The Journal of Dermatology is published by and is the official organ of the Japanese Dermatological Association. It is also the official organ of the Asian Dermatological Association.
- Animal testing was conducted, and the Dr. Tang’s Psoria Capsules passed the Acute Oral Toxicity Test administrated by the Department of Pharmacology, National University of Singapore under the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development OECD 420 Guideline.
- LianHe WanBao, Sunday Issue, 2004 September 19th.
- LianHe WanBao. Sunday Issue, 2004 August 8th, P16
- LianHe WanBao, Monday Issue, 2004 August 9th, P36
- Health Times, Psoriasis, a troublesome skin condition. 2004 May/June Issue, P28-29
- Health Times. Chronic eczema. 2004 March/April Issue, P12
- Modern Journal of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine. Vol.12, No.7, 2003
- The Straits Times. Monday Issue, 2003, January 20th
- Dr. Tangs’ herbal formulation for psoriasis treatment Psoria Capsule was approved as Chinese Proprietary Medicines CPM by the Health Science Authority of Singapore (HSA) and manufactured by GMP factory in Singapore.
- Inner Mongolia Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2002;21(6):19
- North New Paper, Issue 217, 2001 November 27th, Tuesday
- Dr. Tang retired from the military medical services, and established the Tang JingHua Clinic in Inner Mongolia (China) to offer new hope to patients with autoimmune skin diseases, eg., psoriasis, eczema, urticaria, dermatomyositis, lichen planus, Behcet’s syndrome, erythema multiforme, palmoplantar pustulosis, acrodermatitis continua (Hallopeau disease).
- Dr. Tang’s herbal formulation for psoriasis and eczema treatment was submitted for product registration at Ministry of Health in Singapore.
- Key words searching conducted in three world largest medical database CBMdisc, CMCC and Medline from January 1983 to December 1996, Dr. Tang’s herbal formulation for psoriasis treatment was first proposed and published by Dr. Tang till date.
- The Practical Journal of Integrating Chinese with Western Medicine. 1995;8(20):1406
- Dr Tang had successfully treated 1792 of Thromboangiitis Obliterans (Buerger’s) patients with his herbal formulation, all the patients received the full recovery without surgical amputation procedure.
- Inner Mongolia Daily, Monday, 10 October 1994, Page 5
- People’s Armed Force Policy Paper, Thursday, 13 June 1991, Page 3
- Hohhot WanBao, Thursday, 25 April 1991, Page 2
- Dr. Tang was awarded The 3rd Army Medal for his contribution towards healing “Buerger’s Disease and War Wounds and Burns” by Peoples’ Liberation Army China.
- Medical paper “Two Cases Livedo Reticularis Report” was published in the Inner Mongolia Traditional Medical Journal Vol.2, No.3, 1983.
- People’s Military Surgeon Medical Journal Vol.10, No.252, 1980.
- Dr. Tang formulated a unique herbal formula to treat autoimmune skin disease psoriasis, and wrote to medical journal about his discovery, which was published in The Practical Journal of Integrating Chinese With Modern Medicine – Vol.8. No.20 1995. This is the year in which the first psoriasis patient was treated with Dr Tang’s herbal formulation, who subsequently achieved full recovery in 1981.
- A military surgeon in the Inner Mongolia Armed Forces Police Hospital, Dr. Tang JingHua, started conducting clinical research in herbal drugs combine with western medicine and successfully treated a patient of Thromboangiitis Obliterans (Buerger’s disease) who was recovered without surgical amputation procedure. The Buerger’s disease case reported and published in People’s Military Surgeon Medical Journal Vol.10, No.252, 1980.